Number of stations: 250 stations spread over the regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where 3586 spot heights were monitored by the relative gravity devices.
- Network accuracy: grade 2, category 1
- The CG5 was used to monitor stations.
The baseline for calibrating gravity devices, which
- Number of stations: 14 stations
- Accuracy level: (better than 10alGal).
The goal of the network:
- Improving geoid accuracy for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Verification and calibration of gravity meteorology by air and satellite.
- Calculate the true mass of Earth and its shape.
- Study the changes in the Earth's gravitational mass and mass over time.
- Study of earthquakes and volcanoes